We love a good cocktail once in a while, so I experiment with them. This time I made a simple one, namely Disaronno squeeze. Paul loves amaretto, so I had to make a Disaronno cocktail for him. He liked the combination. The cocktail has only 3 ingredients, which are not that hard to find. Disaronno vs amaretto, Disaronno is a brand that sells a really good amaretto.
The 3 ingredients needed are Disaronno, lime juice and ice. That’s all. Layer them in a nice tall glass and serve. Before drinking it, stir it a bit, so that the Disaronno and lime juice mix really well. The recipe is from the Borco website. You can use Disaronno or another brand of amaretto, whichever you prefer.
Comment below if you’re going to try it out, if you have any questions and tag #cosetteiscookin when you post pictures on your socials.
Allergies: alcohol, lime.
2cl lime juice
In a tall glass add the ice. Then pour the lime juice over the ice. After that pour the Disaronno over the ice.
Serve with a stirring rod and a slice of lime on the rim of the glass.
- Recipe source is the website Borco.
- Enough for one serving.
- Stir before drinking it.
- Can substitute Disaronno with any other brand of amaretto that you prefer most.
- The slice of lime on the rim of the glass is purely for decoration purposes, so can be left behind.
- If you own a tall glass with the word Disaronno on the side, this is extra nice with serving the drink.
- Add as much ice as you prefer.